Last Updated: Nov 17, 2021
In these uncertain times we want to make sure we keep you updated. Please find the latest updates below:
Courses & Travel:
- We are planning to run all of our courses.
- We will continue to assess running each course on a rolling basis, making final decisions 30 days before the start date of each course.
- We recommend planning to drive for your course, if possible.
- We have procedures and protocols in place to minimize the risk of the spread of coronavirus for all courses that run.
SROM Building Protocols:
- All will wash hands immediately upon entering the building.
All will wear facial coverings (mask, Buff, bandana) at the building.
Packages delivered will be left in the drop box outside the building.
Food rations: Wear gloves/masks when working in the food areas.
Wash hands frequently.
We are regularly checking the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Wyoming authorities, and our permitting agencies for the latest recommendations and regulations. We also consult with our Medical Advisor on course closures and risk management protocols. Our student’s health and safety are a top priority, as well as helping to slow the spread of the Coronavirus.
What if my course gets canceled?
If SROM cancels your course you will receive a full refund. You can also roll-over your enrollment to the 2021 summer, locking in your rate for 2021.
Should I get travel insurance?
Yes, we highly recommend getting travel insurance. Make sure to check that it covers Covid-19.
Some travel insurance will also cover the costs of an evacuation due to a medical emergency. We recommend you look into this as well as a medical evacuation can be quite costly.