Full Time Staff
Back to main employment page
Is God calling you to work at SROM? Are you passionate about wilderness ministry? SROM matches people’s passions, competencies and callings with the needs of the ministry and opportunities for ministry growth.
Read the general information below. Call and speak with us if you are considering full time employment. The Board of Directors, Executive Director, and the staff entire pray and thoughtfully consider hiring new staff. Online application and reference form: Application & Reference Form.
General Employment Information
- SROM receives applications year-round.
- Applicants must complete the online application: Application
- Must submit resume, including skills and experience appropriate to the position pursued
- References must include a current or former spiritual mentor, employer or supervisor, and character reference (no immediate family please)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- The results of criminal and sexual offender background checks will be used regarding employment decisions.
- SROM staff members should have discipleship and leadership skills, a passionate and intimate walk with Jesus, and a growing relationship with God.
- Staff are held accountable for personal spiritual growth, personal health and fitness, and corporate worship and prayer.
- SROM full time staff are Godly representatives in Laramie and the outdoor community.
- All full time staff raise personal support (like Navigators or Campus Crusade). SROM will work to equip and assist you in raising personal support.
- Candidates must fill out an application and submit recommendation letters to be considered.
- Qualifying applicants will be interviewed by phone.
- All applicants must be approved by the hiring committee.
- The hiring committee may choose to conduct a secondary interview to ask follow-up questions. You will be notified by phone if a secondary interview is required.
Online application and reference forms: Application & Reference Form.